Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rain

There's been a lot. Sorry, posts aren't that exciting, frequent, or really much of anything lately. Winter doldrums!

I've been struggling to find motivation lately. In blogging...but in other things as well. Like getting out of bed. It's 9:37 am and I'm still tucked in. The beck and call of my cereal bowl will eventually lure me out. Working (primarily) from home, as I think I've mentioned here before, has both positive and negative attributes. The trick, one I'm still working on, is finding the perfect balance of the two.

I hope the new fence I constructed last month at the rental property doesn't blow over. It's pretty darn windy out.

I wish I had some sort of raisin bran to eat. Instead I will have to settle for Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries. No, not real fresh strawberries, but the dried kind that are included in the cereal. They're really good for about 30 seconds and then they get too soggy. I actually prefer to pick them out of the box and eat them separately. Same goes for the Honey Bunches of Oats with Peaches. Those are better though; the strawberries have a bit of an odd, over-processed flavor to them, which is only enhanced by the milk. Peaches not so much.



UPDATE!!!!! I thought it semi noteworthy that immediately after this above post of utter rubbish, I promptly got out of bed, closed 3 sales that had been lingering around (remember, ABC), cleaned the apartment, and all in all was very productive and motivated. Blogging as a motivational tactic? Perhaps I'm on to something.

Oh, and the fence didn't blow over.

No comments: