Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Session 26, 27, 28

Sat Mar 14 - GWC
Sun Mar 15 - WC
Tues Mar 17 - KAVE

3-for-1! Sort of just a placeholder for now -- maybe you'll get more details later. But then again maybe you won't! Keep you on your toes, Reader(s).

Saturday was messy, Sunday was joyous, and this morning was...kinda scary. (I'll admit it). Foggy, just me and Ramin out there, heavy, building NW swell, dumping. Clean conditions but just a lot of power on those waves. Worst hold-down I've had in a loooong time. Hit the bottom and came up gasping for air, only to take another one on the head. All well worth it though, what point is being alive if you're not living? 

3 comments:

Ramin said...

Charge it!

Good work - you've been getting a bit soft there old man. Need to take a beating once in a while. Heyo, jk. I definitely felt some raw fear out there too. Especially when I was dropping in on those bombs and paddling through the impact zone. Fun stuff.

Colin said...

ahh man sounds like i missed a frightfully fun sunday session. oh well, i have fun riding motorcycles around the city with the Vampires. btw, i forgot to link to the album from saturday: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/album/aeYd50sRf29d-Bw1nqNtkitMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?authkey=Gv1sRgCN-G0dKhk7yLpgE&feat=directlink

Nic said...

Sunday definitely was sweet. Fun times. This morning...yeah...I think I am getting soft. Way to call me out Ramin.