Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Session 24 - Mar 9 - Lane

Dropped in on Nat Young today. Well, ok, not really. I didn't drop in on him, he must've picked up the wave I was already on from further inside, somehow. Well, that's what I'm telling myself. (I actually really don't think I burned him) Anyways, nice kid. When my ride ended with the wave closing out on me, all of a sudden I see behind me this kid punting an air. Yep, nat. Don't know where he came from. But still, on the paddle back out I apologized if I was in his way, he was real nice, no problem at all. Good to see. Refreshing. 

Surely beats the guy riding shotgun in the old beater truck that drove by the parking lot as I was putting on my wetsuit and saw it fit to yell "KOOOOOOOOOOK GO HOME" at me. What? Whatever, idiot. 

In his defense I probably did look like a kook, using my board bag as a changing towel. I forgot I didn't have a towel in the car. It happens. What're ya gonna do?

No comments: