Friday, February 27, 2009

Fantasy Surfer

A friend got me to sign up for Fantasy Surfer this year. Those of you who know me know I'm no stranger to Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball -- ie the established, normal fantasy sports establishments -- but Fantasy Surfer? That's a stretch. Even for me. 

But oh well, it's Fantasy Surf-Time! Should be kinda fun. And I've got $10 on the line!!! Don't let me down Slates!!!

Here's my team for event #1, the Quiksilver Pro Gold Coast, which kicks off today. I employed a very top-heavy strategy: Slater, Fanning, and Taj Burrow are all very very expensive, the rest of my team is in the lower echelon of salary cap implications (and one dude I picked solely because his name is Nic)...we'll see how this strategy pans out...I have never done this before, ya know.

Kelly
Mick
Taj
Josh
David
Nic
Julian
Michel

No comments: