Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Linkage

I read this and found it interesting. I do not know enough about politics and economics to intelligently comment further so I'll just post the link and leave it at that. 


Thank you to Nelly's brother's gmail chat status message for the link. Maybe I'll read that book, I wonder if I'd like it. 

This link however I could comment on further, but I'm not going to do that either because I have some work to do. Starting with filming my application video. (Maybe?)


Thank you to the several sources I've already received that link from -- one mailing list here at work and Josh Connor aka Wee Mo aka Frosty. Pretty great marketing campaign actually, on par with Burger King's sacrifice Facebook friends promotion to get a free Whopper. Gettin' creative out there.

No comments: