Monday, November 10, 2008

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatience

Wow, lots of competition of late...some new young upstarts doing some good blogosphere stuff lately...Colin on top of it, Ramin just joining the party, Luttrell as always with a novel of a post every now and then...good stuff.

But if these kids think they can just step in just like that and take away the undisputed heavyweight championship belt as Best Original Surf Blog Ever...well they got another thing comin'! There can only be ONE!!!!

Which is all just another way of saying, I will try to do some posts this week, maybe tonight while I watch MNF (and Kurt Warner lead me to fantasy football victory).  (UPDATE: I have now been informed I will be watching 'Gossip Girl' tonight, not MNF. My mistake.)

Had a sweet trip to Puerto Rico with some pics to share, and wow, what a welcome home I got last night...Santa Cruz showing me that hey, it can stand and deliver waves just as good as anywhere else all the way across the continent. Good to be home. 

3 comments:

Colin said...

you are the king of surf blogs, now give me some PR pics!

Ramin said...

You are the alpha male, but if you don't update your blog more the lionesses are going to start getting bored and look for other scrappier lions that are smaller but nimbler and this metaphor just jot a little out of hand... PR pics for the lionesses!

Nic said...

lionesses is right