Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mike Tyson Punchout

I haven't watched this yet, but, I think I can say with quite a bit of confidence that it will be an entertaining way to waste 8 4 minutes of your time. 



CENSORSHIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!: So, Joel and I watched the original clip tonight. And, I had forgotten that Iron Mike has quite the potty mouth on him. Quickly deemed not appropriate for a family blog such as Horace so, I've replaced it with a far more family safe Iron Mike memory...from a more innocent time...(before he went completely crazy.)

Actually, seriously though -- while some of those quotes are absolutely nonsensical, and elicit a laugh or two -- it's also actually kind of disheartening...that is one confused dude...he said it best himself:

"they never gonna forget about me...your great grandkids are gonna say, wow, wasn't that a bizarre individual..." 

Well, you got the bizarre part right.

No comments: