Friday, November 21, 2008

gettin' $erious

Don't often post about anything economic here on this blog (don't often post about anything other than surfing, actually)...but this I found interesting.


You might have to click on it to get it big enough to see. (update: clicking on the image doesn't appear to actually do anything. Go to the site here instead.) My (optimistic) interpretation: bad times now (wow, really?)...but it can only get better. Right? 

Thanks to Bill for the gchat status message link, and to the original site here.

Shifting gears, I was supposed to get up and surf this morning but I didn't. My phone alarm didn't go off. It was supposed to turn itself on (I had to turn it off, low battery, no charger) but I must've not set that up right. Stupid phone. Figures. Surf actually looks pretty good.

WEEKEND!

No comments: