Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Session 148 - Oct 1 - MT + LM

Wednesday Oct 1, 7-9:30 AM, 6'2 KG

 me:  firing
 Sent at 10:54 AM on Wednesday
 Joel:  fo'real
 me:  yes we have a good run ahead of us
surf surf surf surf surf
 me:  this morning was good we started at MT and I got pretty whomped, it was good though 
 me:  but i was kind of getting worked a bit and Brian went in, so I went in too and we went to LM
 me:  and it was a lot of fun
MT was firing
 Joel:  i bet it was
 me:  tide a bit low when we were on it so it was firing some pretty solid closeout drainers
makeable definitely some of em, but
took some drubbings
i was on the KG
 Joel:  did it hold on the bottom turns
 me:  there werent any bottom turns
waves were really jacking up
 Joel:  well then, LM musta been a nicer spot to surf
 me:  LM was fun
WAY smaller like going to a different ocean
 Joel:  PP looks like whoa
 me:  this weekend, firing
 me:  this weekend we're surfing all the time
double overhead in Santa Cruz
 Joel:  OK

No comments: