Thursday, September 4, 2008

Session 134 - Sep 4 - LM

Thurs Sep 4, 6:30-8:30 am, 6'6 quad

There, that's a bit more like it...was just a day early yesterday. This morning delivered a lot more punch, pretty fun morning...I'll go out on a limb and call it almost as good as LM gets, for a while at least when the tide was just right. Actually I'll have to go back on that a bit -- I've seen LM better -- but this was pretty good. Clean, glassy surf, as always deal with the closeouts and you'll get an open face eventually. Waves had enough juice behind them that you could get into it early enough, even on the 6'6, to get a pretty solid ride.

Got reports of epic conditions at OB tonight from the SF surf crew, starting to sound a lot like fall is here...

Update: I just got convinced to go tomorrow morning. I hope it lives up to the hype!

Update Update: I slept through the morning dawn patrol. zzzzzzzz

No comments: