Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Session 124 - Aug 19 - Central America


Tuesday Aug 19

Monday - Friday was really just a repeat, so I can't even tell you when these pictures are from...and I'm not gonna worry about it. Below and in posts to follow are just some of my favorites from the trip, some taken by me, most taken by others (again, Luis, Jim, Ryan, etc, thank you). Sadly, not many (of the good ones at least) are of me...but be assured I caught my fair share. (And wiped out on my fair share too).

We scored surf pretty much every day of the trip -- only one day that it stayed blown out all afternoon -- but pretty consistent day after day. Glass in the morning, glass in the evening, bumpier but fun in the afternoon...never quite got the EXACT swell angle for EPIC peeling conditions along the point, but no shortage of head high to overhead juice every day, plenty of Bay Wide Screamers, plenty of good rides by all. I mean, look at these pictures, do I have anything to complain about at all?? Really? Amazing trip, great destination. I'll be back. (But would it kill it to just flip the point around, and make it a left point? Please? Too much to ask?? :) )




No comments: