Monday, July 28, 2008

Session 110 - July 26 - Hook

Saturday July 26, 7:15-9 PM, 6'2 KS

Water was warm, but not THAT warm...put on a wetsuit for this sunset-session out at the hook. I fixed my bike tire (again), hopefully for the last time, and pedaled over. Not too bad of a crowd but not the greatest waves either...but it's fun to try and keep up out there. Good mix to the long slow rollers of my afternoon 38th session. Had a lull from about 8:30-8:45 that cleared most everybody out, and then it made up for lost time, wave after wave, as is always the case right when the sun goes down.

Funny thing I ran into not one, but two surfing coworkers today...Tuyen getting a lesson out at 38th earlier, and Matt R walking in from 38th after his session as I was pedaling over to the Hook. Must be summer!

No comments: