Tuesday, July 29, 2008

feel the burn

Went hiking on Sunday morning, Purisima Creek Redwoods. Off of Skyline Road and HW 92, overlooking Half Moon Bay. The hike was nice, although it was too cloudy/foggy to see much of anything. And it did remind me that, I grew up hiking in probably some of the most beautiful hiking trails in the US -- thank you mom and dad for dragging me out there on those long, hilly, high desert central Oregon hikes. Breathtaking country.

But Sunday's hike was still pretty. And fun. And I liked this picture I took, which was actually the only reason I started this post, get to the point already, sheesh, do you always have to write so darn much???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're welcome! Remembering Brokentop Meadow to Todd Lake, Green Lakes to top of South Sister, Cave Rock to Lion Rock, Council Crest to downtown via 16th.....just to name a few!
Love.