Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dreaming of winter

We haven't really had much to get excited about when it comes to the surf of late...those cold, crisp, swell-filled days of winter now seem such a distant memory... As we get further and further into summer, I'm getting more and more anxious to get on a plane somewhere warm, tropical, and southern hemisphere...

Came THIS close to buying a spur of the moment plane ticket to Mexico a couple days ago. But a few things at work, the very short notice, a family visit, etc etc kept me from pulling the trigger. This time at least. One of these days in the very near future I'll be loading up a board bag and heading south.

Is some swell forecast to hit us this weekend and early next week, we'll see how it pans out. Been real windy here lately negating any swell we may get with general slop conditions -- we'll see.

Below are a few wintertime pictures dug up from the archives (ie January)...

1 comment:

Ramin said...

Amazing pictures! My lease is up in August - I should really consider SC. Those pictures are enough to convince me.