Monday, May 12, 2008

landlocked

Been a long time since a surf, last Tuesday...weather and tides not cooperating in my open allotment of time window late last week, and was in Oregon for a wedding and Mother's Day Fri, Sat, and Sunday. Came back on the morning flight today, 6:20 PDX departure, SJC by 8:20, work by 9...I'd go surf tonight but I have this silly class until 9:30 PM...at least there's only two more of those to go, and then I get my Mondays back, in all their glory! Yay, Monday!

Was good to go home and see everybody and have some family time, and Yosuke and Bory's wedding was great. Nice work guys, congrats. Saw the grandparents also and they're doing well, Bun moving around like a champ and Papa holding things down like always. And also learned I have some readers in the good ol' Pacific NW, mom, dad, Q...thanks guys! Thanks dad for the ride to the airport at 5 AM!

Well nothing to say just posting for the sake of posting, and to make sure nobody was concerned I forgot my login info...I'm here, just haven't surfed in a bit. Maybe get out tomorrow morning, still debating on making the SC drive or not, I probably will. The beach is calling!

No comments: