Thursday, April 10, 2008

Quiver < Hoard

As much for my own organizational/tracking purposes as for sharing with anyone, I'm making a list of all my boards and putting them here. I had to type somewhere and the blogger window was already open and as convenient as anything. Isn't that what blogs are all about?

  1. 8'10 Vernor (now broken in half but still clinging to the fragments in hope of maybe one day reglassing it and repairing)
  2. 6'9 Surftech Randy French (for sale)
  3. 7'6 ET Surf Pat Ryan kingfish (starting to delam a bit, needs some TLC, fun summertime board)
  4. 7'0 Brewer (ding-repair special, but that boards been great, very minor signs of delam showing)
  5. 9'6 FSC singlefin (bit of a beater but still rides strong and in good shape)
  6. 8'0 (or something) Miramar 70's throwback (wall-hanger, pretty pristine, amazing how I got that one)
  7. 6'2 KG Fish (good shape, fun summertime stick)
  8. 6'8 Taylor (probably the board I've used most this past winter, lots of life left)
  9. 6'8 Kirkshapes (white one, this one has been mostly kept in Mt View for when I stay there overnight and hit up HMB/Pacifica breaks, good shape)
  10. 6'8 Kirkshapes (neon yellow one, haven't surfed it yet, don't have Futures fins for it, but it's pretty clean also and mostly a copy of the other 6'8 Kirkshapes)
  11. 6'6 Kirkshapes bat-tail quad (brand new, only been used a handful of times, afraid to ding it?)
  12. 9'0 Becker Mike Gee X (uber performance longboard, bought as a pretty solid deal to replace the broken 8'10 Vernor. Haven't used it yet.)

Yeah 12 boards that is too many. Sorry Surftech Randy French you've got to go. In fact you know it's too many when I couldn't even remember every one of them -- going through my list I realized I had forgotten the KG Fish, kind of like a rockstar's girlfriends, when you can't even remember every one that surely means there's too many.

No comments: