Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Session 47 - Mar 24 - 4M


Monday Mar 24, ALL DAY, 6'8 Taylor

I'm lovin' this "at-home vacation" thing! Santa Cruz is a great town. Today we made the trek up north of town a bit to a lovely protected little beach. Took all the supplies for a day at the beach and set up camp...Joel and I took two boards, mom, dad, maddy brought books, sunglasses, sunscreen, towels, beach blankets, Spotless brought a tennis ball...what more could you ask for. Joel and I surfed and surf was again OK, not stellar but plenty fun, we each got a lot of waves. More crowded than you'd expect for a Monday but I guess with Easter some folks had 3 day weekends or whatnot, plus it is spring break too, still, nothing too bad. Took the water camera and got some water shots, unfortunately completely missed my subject (Joel) on the best setup of the day...too busy watching instead of shooting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i named my dog spotless like 20 years before you did. where's my royalty?