Thursday, March 6, 2008

Session 33 - Mar 6 - north LM

Thurs Mar 6, 7:20-8:45, 6'8 Kirkshapes (white)

For some reason, Blogger isn't working on letting me post pictures. I've been trying since yesterday, every time I try it crashes my system and I have to wind up waiting what seems like 5 minutes for my mouse to be able to click anywhere, even CTRL-ALT-DELETE end program doesn't do anything -- it's really annoying.

For my morning surf, I need to wake up even earlier than 6 AM, which I'll do tomorrow. High tide killed it a little bit so wasn't anything epic, but managed some decent fun waves. I like LM because I can surf lefts all the time, so yep that's what I did. North end of the beach, there was about 10 or so guys there but it was a pretty tight little spot to take off from cuz there really isn't much swell. No worries though got my share, best of em was maybe head high and presented a bit of a wall, mostly was all pretty mushy soft slow surf though. Hoping for better tomorrow -- although it'll still be affected by tides high tide is later and I'm gonna try an earlier start so, hope for the best! Manabu was out there as well, we shared one wave together, party wave style, which was fun.

No comments: