Sunday, March 2, 2008

Session 31 - Mar 2 - SC beachy

Sunday Mar 2, 11-1, 6'8 Taylor

Lazy in the morning, busy in the evening, wound up surfing in the afternoon which all things considered is usually the worst time to surf...wind was blowing. The early AM glass had been replaced by some pretty choppy ocean, checked again later in the day and was glass again, but you work with what you got, and it wasn't like it was bad out there, still pretty good surf. SC is amazing in that regard. What's also pretty impressive about SC is that if you're willing to look, you can find some uncrowded surf. Most of the session was just me and one other guy out there. My surfing wasn't great, I kept getting caught inside too far when the bombs came from outside. I went after the small to medium size sets, caught some, one left that was good, nothing else really of note. I think my spaghetti is done on the stove so, this post is over!

No comments: