Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March Madness

My NCAA tourney picks are in. And my national champion is...

UCLA!

Call me a homer, Kevin Love the Oregon boy bringing in the championship banner... But I really don't know much of anything about college hoops and lots of people like UCLA so, there you have it. They seem as solid as anyone. Defense wins championships!

I hadn't actually planned this out, but, it worked out quite great. I have Friday off work as my family is coming down to visit, which will be fantastic as I can surf and watch hoops games all day long...1st round is w/o a doubt the most exciting time of the whole tourney. A lot of people I know take Thurs & Fri off always for the tourney, I just happened to luck into it this year! Good timing mom, dad, Maddy, Joel, Spotless...

Looking forward to having everyone in town soon. Goooo Bruins!

No comments: