Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday night work session

Yay I get to work tonight! Stupid quarterly reviews...gotta finish by midnight. Friday night fun!

This picture is extremely random and a little bit creepy but it made me look twice and so I figured what the heck why not post it. Plus it's not surfing related and I don't think I've posted anything not surfing related in months, so, there ya go.



Some people come up with some pretty weird stuff. Picture taken from comments section of Niceness (yes, surf blog). Alrighty, back to work for me. On the bright side, Friday night work session means I'll be up bright and early and ready to go for tomorrow morning surf. I hope it's not raining.

Update: OK I'm back, this one made me laugh also.

That is just so ridiculous looking I can't help but laugh. What to even say?

No comments: