Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Warriors schwarmiors

Blazers flat out stomped the Warriors tonight. While I'm happy with the end result, I was actually a bit depressed in the game itself -- because it was never even close. Blazers came out gunning on all cylinders and Warriors didn't have a chance. And one thing that's struck me about the Warriors is if things aren't going well, often times they seem to quit a little bit. Baron Davis and SJax are a sight to behold when they're on...but when they're off, like tonight, they can sort of seem like crybabies. Blazers definitely had them crying tonight. Blazers 109, Warriors 91.

(the game was such a letdown, I only drank 2 of the Pacifico 6-pack I purposely stopped at Safeway on the way home to pick up. One beer a half? Yeah that's a stinker. Or I'm old. Or...both?)

No comments: