Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday

We just got back from Kauai this morning, and as any good vacationer should do, we have today off as well to wind down back at home before heading back to the office with a fresh new tan. It's been a while with no posts as I didn't have internet in Kauai, but rest assured that it was a fantastic vacation, Kauai might be my new most favorite island, and I have a bunch of good pictures, sights, stories, surf sessions, and other updates to share soon.

But, for the immediate forseeable future, instead of a heavenly warm cozy nap after the overnight redeye Hawaii flight which is what i REALLY should be doing.......I will be doing ONLINE TRAFFIC SCHOOL. Hoooray. Stupid speeding tickets.

And Brrrrr! it sure is cold here. We left for a week and it became winter in Northern California. Where are my mittens??

No comments: