Friday, October 26, 2007

wiiiiipeout

In many ways, watching surfing wipeouts is more interesting and entertaining than watching people surf really well. I've seen lots of people surf really well -- the talent level of surfers in Santa Cruz is ridiculous. So I see guys doing crazy insane stuff both live and on videos and clips all the time, what I don't see much of is people wiping out. Here's a montage of surf wipeouts through the years that was posted previously on the Stokemaster site. It's kind of long, but it's well done and pretty fun to watch.



Oh and, no, I don't intend to make my blog nothing more than a linkdump of YouTube clips. There's just a lot of ones saved up that I think are worth sharing on here. Plus, I can post a YouTube clip really really fast while I'm at work. Laziness wins!

No comments: